Characters needed for a long-running RP!
We’re an established non-para Glee roleplay that has been running steadily for two years now, we do not 100% directly follow the storylines of the show itself but incorporate from the show as it airs as we see fits with our adjustments.
If you join 10 posts a day is a bare minimum, as we’re so active you will get drowned out if you can’t keep up with at least that much. We’re a dedicated and friendly bunch who aren’t likely to die off soon and would love to have some empty spots filled up!
Bolded characters are most needed.
Currently Needed Characters:
- Artie Abrams
- Finn Hudson (For Puck/Finn)
- Jake Puckerman
- Joe Hart
- Kurt Hummel (For Brody/Kurt)
- Mike Chang
- Noah Puckerman (For Puck/Finn)
- Tina Cohen-Chang
- Mercedes Jones
- Ryder Lynn
- Sugar Motta
- Unique Adams
If you are interested in any of the above characters, please check out our rules and contact this account, leaving me some basic info about you.
Joining and General Requirements
Must be approved to join.
- Firstly the only way to join is to be approved — you cannot simply make an account and jump in. We’re trying to quality-screen everyone before play, as well as make them answer a few questions about their activity level and experience.
- Contact me (Mal) on Brittany’s account if interested in joining.
- Current players are encouraged to refer people to us for roles that need to be filled, but there is not an automatic acceptance.
- We do not accept original characters, check our wanted list for characters we’re on the look out for, if the character you’re interested in is not on the list, but still canon, talk to me about it because they were likely just overlooked.
Stay active, 10 posts a day minimum.
- A general bare minimum for main characters (such as the Glee kids) is 10 posts a day, just to let us know you’re really still active. More is encouraged. Secondary-tier characters (such as, say, an adult) are not enforced as much and are on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have to be away for a while (vacation, etc) try to give us warning so we know ahead of time.
- Those not on enough will be prompted about activity, and replaced if we do not receive a reply after an appropriate amount of time.
We are a non-para roleplay.
- While good writing is obviously important, we are not a roleplay for heavy writing, such as paragraphs of description as you’d see in a book or fanfiction. Keeping most posts short and sweet is usually best.
Stay in character and keep the OOC to a minimum.
- Keep OOC comments off of the dash as much as possible. Remember that this is not your personal Tumblr.
- If someone leaves you an OOC ask message, try to answer it in their askbox — if it’s an anon, try to gauge whether it’s appropriate/important to post it or not before doing so.
- Keep OOC between players limited to askbox messages as much as possible since followers don’t need to see our behind the scenes jabber and plotting.
Appreciate your followers and anons.
- Be nice and interact with your anons and followers who talk to you! They definitely help keep the roleplay going and are a vital part of things. Develop a relationship with them and they’ll keep coming back for more, which is exactly what we want.
- Obviously some anons are the rude variety, and you can be rude back to them if it’s in character and all clearly done in fun on both sides of the fence.
Ignore and delete flames, don’t continue fights.
- There has been trouble on other RPs with characters/players getting flamed, so we would ask you simply to ignore it and not even post them if you receive something that’s clearly just a flame. Completely ignore them and don’t even post their messages, and they will go away since they’re not getting the attention they want.
- If you have a problem with one, message me just so I’m informed and aware of the situation.
- Always remember you can turn off the anon function at any time so they can’t leave messages.